Don

Don
Kayaking on the Hudson

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kayak Reviews: My Approach

There are lots of reviews out there for kayaks.  It’s a good idea to check a site like Paddling.net to get some other opinions.  But if you’d like mine, here they are.  I will be reviewing a lot of kayaks that are no longer produced because it’s harder to find reviews and advice on some of these older models.  The guy trying to sell you a new one is sure not going to give you much advice on the old models.  But let’s face it, many of us do buy used kayaks.  One last thing, I try to review each boat with its intended purpose in mind.  It’s not fair to compare a 16 ft. sea kayak to a 12 foot recreational kayak.  So I’ll try to tell you what each kayak is good for as well.

Thinking about buying a particular kayak model and need some guidance?  Just send me an email with your questions and I’ll see what I can do.
See you on the water,
Don Urmston
Mrurmston@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment